Friday, January 11, 2008

Question time ladies and gents...


It is 10:30 on Friday night and I'm spending some quality time on the couch snuggled up with my blanket and two dreaming dogs at my feet. I know what some of you are thinking..."it's Friday night and she is 'spending time on the couch'?" Well I may be 25 but after a week of endless "go, go, go" I need some relaxation time. It is only fair ;-)

Anyway I thought that I'd get a note in on here while i'm enjoying my herbal tea and intermittent doggie yawns and whimpers. Relaxation doesn't mean that I have to drop everything.

So to the point. I'd like to get some feedback from all of you lovely readers out there. CCW is really broadening our patient education system and I would love to know what you are interested in learning more about or discussing in general. We are going to be beginning lecture series soon, and we have our first movie night on February 8th in the AIHF Conference Center from 6-10pm in which we will be showing and discussing "Supersize Me" by Morgan Spurlock. To help you help us here are some general things to think about to get those wheels turning:

  • you confused about any aspect of nutrition? Is the media so over-saturated with "health" information that you don't know how to navigate it?
  • Do you need stress management information? Would you like to share what has worked for you or hear the same from other people?
  • Are you interested in a service we offer other than the one you are currently using but just need more information about it?
  • Do you need to know how to pack a healthy lunch for you or your children?
  • Are you confused about combining certain foods at meal times?
  • Is there a health related movie you have been dying to see that you feel would be better to view in an forum discussion setting?
This is just a general list of some questions. I would love to get any personal questions that have plagued you, or anything you have caught yourself pondering randomly. Anything is helpful so if you have a "light-bulb moment" please email me your questions at ccwwellness@gmail.com

Also, the movie night is open to all of our patients and all practitioners and employees of AIHF offices. We look forward to seeing you all there. Please call for information (845-3280). I promise it will be a great time!

Have a Relaxing Weekend!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment