And, don't forget the many websites, pages of information, and recipes on the internet. It’s no wonder you feel dizzy and find yourself getting nowhere fast. There are so many things you could try to prepare or cook. But which should you make, where do you start, and how can you put everything together in a way that won’t completely overwhelm you? Even if you did figure out all you need to do, how do you get to the point where everyone is getting fed and enjoying it?
The GNOWFGLINS Fundamentals E-course is a STEP-BY-STEP instructional program that enables everyone to learn the process of nourishing the body with traditional practices in an easy to follow and informative format.
Here is a glimpse of the outline
- Lesson 1: The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Lesson 2: How to Soak Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Lesson 3: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
- Lesson 4: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Lesson 5: How to Soak and Cook Dry Beans
- Lesson 6: How to Sprout Beans
- Lesson 7: How to Cook a Chicken and Make Chicken Stock
- Lesson 8: How to Make Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
- Lesson 9: How to Make Water Kefir
- Lesson 10: How to Make Dairy Kefir
- Lesson 11: How to Make Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Lesson 12: How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Lesson 13: How to Sprout Whole Grains for Sprouted Grain Flour & How to Bake With Sprouted Grain Flour
- Lesson 14: How to Make Natural Pickled Foods
If you would like to take on the task of learning this information alone the Nourishing Traditions truly is an amazing source. It can just get a little overwhelming if you are new to "the game."
thanks to Food Renegade for bringing this information to my attention. I reccomend anyone to follow their blog!