A Health and Wellness House Party is a Gathering of Friends, Family, Co-workers, Organizations, etc… in your own home for the purpose of learning TOGETHER about Health and Wellness Options. Dr. Greenfield will come to your place of residence (or other chosen location) and have a learning session with discussion and Q&A on any of the topics listed in this brochure. She can also work with you to formulate a topic of discussion and a presentation to go along with that desired topic. As for the party…that is up to you! We can give you healthy recipes for traditional meals made with whole foods, or you can simply decide a menu for yourself. We could also work with some of our own contacts to possibly provide snacks for your guests. Food is not required, but it always makes a gathering more personal and comfortable!
The Best time for a house party is during the week after 6:30pm or on the weekends.
What are Some of the Topics She Can Speak On?
- Perfect Bones. A 6 point Plan for Healthy Bones
- Nourishing Our Children: improve your child’s health and well being through simple and effective nutritional guidelines. Based on research and information from the highly reputable and respected Weston A. Price Foundation, this lecture is essential for anyone interested in giving their children a chance at optimal health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Detoxification for Weight Loss and Wellness
- Trans Fats 101: How to find them and why you should stay away from them
- Top Ten Things: 10 things You can do for your health
- Natural Stress Management Tactics
- Menopause: a Holistic Approach to the roller coaster ride of menopause
- Understanding Hormones: How Balancing hormones can treat illness, prevent disease, and create overall balance.
- ABCs of Autism: Allergies, Behavior & Chemicals address biomedical needs of autistic children & adults as well as diet and detox therapies to treat autism
- Nutrition for Women: 10 Foods Women Should Be Eating More Often. This thought-provoking seminar will examine the nutritional health of women and discuss dietary strategies for optimal health
- Healthy on a Budget: 5-10 tips to staying healthy on a budget
- Beating the Fall time Change: Natural Treatments for Seasonal Affective Disorder and the Winter Blues.
- Fight Cold & Flu Naturally
- Preventing Breast Cancer with PROPER Nutrition
- Have you had your Omega-3 today? Why and How much fats are necessary
- Beating Depression the All Natural Way
- Are Bioidentical Hormones Right For You?
How Do I Set Up a House Party?
To Schedule a House Party please email email@example.com to let Jennifer Campbell, our wellness coordinator, know that you are interested. If you are interested in any of these topics or if you have another topic in mind include this in the email.
You Must be within 20 miles of our office to participate due to travel difficulties. This includes most of Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, parts of Apex and parts of Chapel Hill and Durham.
Each Gathering will last about 2 hours and is sure to insight a passion for health and wellbeing in your group. Dr. Greenfield’s hope is that she can help each and every person she speaks to on their path to preventive health and overall balance.
Dr. Greenfield does not charge for house parties. She simply hopes to increase public awareness of pressing health issues! Take advantage of this opportunity!
Dr. Jennifer Greenfield is managing partner of Center for Chiropractic & Wellness in Raleigh, NC. Graduating from Parker College of Chiropractic in 2005, she is now an established chiropractor, Applied Kinesiologist, Specializing in Restorative Endocrinology™. She offers in office and phone consultations for women and men of all ages looking to restore their health through Hormone Balancing.